Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Still kicking

No, I haven't died. Life has just been too busy for blogging, what with work, side projects, church assignments, library books piled up way too high, a teething baby, and home improvement projects with winter coming on in Minnesota.



And so I'm going to get away from it all. We'll be taking a vacation to Disneyworld and will be back at the end of the month. (No, not all the time will be spent at Disneyworld; we'll also camp on the Gulf of Mexico and spend Thanksgiving weekend with family, plus the driving time (yup, we're crazy enough to drive from Minnesota to Florida with five boys!).



So, have a great Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll pop in and say something while I'm on vacation. But I kind of doubt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grasshopper, I hope you are having a wonderful vacation. Sounds like fun. Maybe you and your wife can wear the boys out between bouts in the car and they will sleep a lot! 

Posted by Tyro